[Market-farming] RE: Garlic question-planting times/harvest times

mmaysen mmaysen at alltel.net
Sun Feb 20 14:30:18 EST 2005

Thanks Dorene,
No, I don't have garlic on hand now.  I wanted to purchase some (now) to
plant now and wondered what type would be best for that.
If I wait until fall to plant, I won't have any good garlic to eat for
another 15 months.. yikes!  Don't think I can stand this store garlic
that long, it's only been a couple of months since I 'ran out' and our
meals are suffering.
MeLani

-- If you don't have any
--seed garlic
--laying around, I'd wait and re-start again in the fall.
--Dorene