[Market-farming] RE: Wheelbarrow tire alternatives

Alliums garlicgrower at green-logic.com
Sun Feb 20 14:17:23 EST 2005

Hi, Folks!

Adriana wrote:
<<Have you looked into the solid replacement tires?  I've never tried them
but the concept looks sound.>>

We have used them and with teenage boys rough use of the wheelbarrows, they
have held up.  We just couldn't find them for less than $30 at the local
Sear's Hardware.

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that suggested alternatives. We'll definitely
be using them -- I've got two large wheelbarrows who balance very nicely
even for the kids that find the whole wheelbarrow concept difficult, but
their tires are beyond hope, so I'm very glad I'll be able to replace them
for significant savings.

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of