[Market-farming] Effective Micro-organisms

Adriana gutierrez-lagatta at charter.net
Sun Feb 20 11:19:46 EST 2005

For an excellent discussion and overview of effective micro-organisms go to:
http://www.eminfo.info/index.html

In the author's own words:

" Frankly, the primary reason why I decided to create this website was
because I encountered quite a bit of ambiguity and confusion as I first
started to use and play with  EM and related cultures.  The confusion and
ambiguity came from many sources; from distributors and vendors of EM
products, EM retail stores, and "official" EM websites for variuos
organizations, and from other,  non-official EM websites, and from
individuals in the EM world.  I often received confusing answers to my
questions, or replies which totally contradicted what someone at the same
organization had told me the day before, or which contradicted what the
label on my EM bottle advised, coontradicted what an "official" EM website
advised, or contradicted what many unofficial EM websites claimed..
The deeper I waded into the EM waters, the more impressed I became with the
synergistic metabiotic consortium (cluster) of organisms called EM and their
incredible usefulness, and yet the more aware I became that there was
apparently a lot of confusion and miscommunication in the EM world.  "

If you are interested in this topic, Vinny's web site is a "must-read".

Adriana