[Market-farming] Composting with Microorganisms

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Sat Feb 19 18:03:10 EST 2005

Marty -

No offense, but you've got a lot of ground to cover to get up to
speed on the many methods of making compost and the microbiology that
makes it possible. You'll get the best answers to your EM questions
by looking at the home page of the listserve EM-AG, or by joining
that group and asking your questions:

I don't recall where you are located, but I'm hosting (with the
support of PASA) a day long workshop on the agricultural uses of
effective microorganisms. This workshop will be held in the
Frederick, MD area, will be inexpensive, and will occur on April 2.
Seating is limited. Reserve your space early. (I'll post the url for
the workshop info when I get it done.)

Thanks

-Allan Balliett

PS For my dollar, EM makes a better 'compost tea' product that any
compost bubbler can make, with less expense, less work, and more
certainty.