[Market-farming] Composting with Microorganisms

Joe Kames farfish at francomm.com
Sat Feb 19 18:07:06 EST 2005

Marty,

I have no experience with this company and I have a tendency toward
skepticism. Checking out the web site you gave rather reinforced this
tendency as I read the host of panaceas claimed by the company. The sonic
belt (see below) and the ceramic necklace were the clinchers on my doubts.

This is however just my opinion, I wish I could offer something more
substantial.

                                            Joe
                                   Far From the Sea Farm
This is one heck of a belt, but I'll stick with the kind that just holds my
pants up.

      Back brace designed to relieve stress by converting oxygen free
radicals into water. The belt absorbs radical chemicals & radiation,
converting them into far-infrared heat, resulting in low-energy electrical
ultra-sonic vibrations. These vibrations are similar to acupuncture,
acupressure & TENS (Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation). Also helps to reduce
inflammation from athletic injury, ie. tennis elbow, shoulder/ neck pain.
      There are two types of sonic belt, the thick belt (40" long) is used
for chronic pain and the thin belt (45" long) is used for injuries suffered
in acute instances. Both sizes are adjustable with velcro ends.

               Choose a different size/type Thin Thick

                  Retail Price:   $31.95    Qty