[Market-farming] Re: critters/traps

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Sat Feb 19 08:56:22 EST 2005

The best all-around groundhog, skunk, racoon, possom and cat live trap bait
I have found is marshmellows.  Buy the big ones, tear off some smaller hunks
and lead a trail into the trap, and then toss a whole one in the back.

Tom

Food fight, territory fight.  I lost two kitties last year and we finally
caught the racoon in a live trap.  Dispatched it.  The live trap may be your
best bet; you'll catch a kitty or a chicken every now and then, but
eventually you'll catch the coon.  Bait it with cheap canned cat food and
set it near melons or corn if you haven't caught them all by the time those
crops are ready.
Wendy