[Market-farming] unwanted critters; also roads

Windsoap at aol.com Windsoap at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 20:31:56 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/18/2005 6:11:27 PM Central Standard Time,
organic101 at linkny.com writes:
why would racoons kill cats?
Food fight, territory fight.  I lost two kitties last year and we finally
caught the racoon in a live trap.  Dispatched it.  The live trap may be your best
bet; you'll catch a kitty or a chicken every now and then, but eventually
you'll catch the coon.  Bait it with cheap canned cat food and set it near melons
or corn if you haven't caught them all by the time those crops are ready.
Wendy