[Market-farming] unwanted critters

Chuck Mongotrout at mchsi.com
Fri Feb 18 18:52:13 EST 2005

I agree with Lucy.  I haven't had a skunk problem here, but having lost most
of my sweet corn (in one night) last year to a marauding bunch of coons, I
believe that there is no place for them on my little farm.  This year, I
plan to live trap them, and relocate them to out to the woods a few miles
away.  If they start coming back, I will break out the old shotgun if need
be.

Chuck
SW Missouri