[Market-farming] unwanted critters

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Fri Feb 18 06:56:51 EST 2005

Hi,

Maybe a little off from growing but here goes.

Any clever thoughts on how can we keep unwanted critters, mainly skunk and
racoon, from getting in the one shed we allow our outdoor cats to use for
shelter/food/water?  It is a small shed which sets on concrete blocks (one
block high).  I cut a cathole about, 5"x7" right by the entry door.  There
is one 12" step up to the door and cathole.  Call me crazy, but cats are
good people too and do keep some of the rodent population under control.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tom
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market