[Market-farming] Canopy

GreenMrkt at aol.com GreenMrkt at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 12:12:47 EST 2005

Hi All,

There has been such an unflux of mail in regard to the Canopy topic that I
thought I would pass on some info to you all.

This is a local Massachusetts company that does just this sort of thing. They
have been customers of our for a while and are truly nice folks.

When I described the canopy projects they said  that they could and would
definately love to do this type of work.
Blessings to you all,

Karen Wallman
Green Market Farm
710 Daniel Shays Hwy.
New Salem, Massachusetts 01355

TEL 978-544-7911
FAX 978-544-7587
greenmrkt at aol.com

>From Aaron Brady:

 I have been sewing on commercial machines for over twelve years and have
owned a successful instrument soft-case business. I have a lot of experience
making and repairing covers and canopies, especially the popular vendor canopies.
I have worked more with Sunbrella than any other fabric and am used to sewing
heavily-built projects. Currently I have a four-machine shop and can handle
jobs from cover slips to sails. This fall and winter I have been doing canopy
repairs and small-job stuff.