[Market-farming] Broccolini mystery

Wiediger, Alison awiediger at HART.k12.ky.us
Tue Feb 15 11:02:46 EST 2005

Seems to me that the stories I read last year said the seed  was only
available to selected growers - perhaps growing it under a license.  Surely,
as the popularity increases, it will eventually be more commonly available.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm