[Market-farming] Re:Enviromesh

tonitime at juno.com tonitime at juno.com
Mon Feb 14 22:33:45 EST 2005

I would like to read more about such a product. I have used heavy and
lighter remay-type row covers, tulle netting of various sized holes, and
even sheer white curtain panels sown together ( these have held up very
well).  I liked the tulle idea and tried a few bolts of that (.29-.50 per
yard at Wallyworld).  It really didn't hold up as well as hoped
for........had holes before the first season was done.  I really want a
product that will last several seasons in the UV light!
Toni