[Market-farming] Strawberry varieties

Adriana gutierrez-lagatta at charter.net
Mon Feb 14 16:53:08 EST 2005

If you get a chance to grow them try Camerosas, they are even better than
properly ripened Chandlers.  I think that refrigeration also affects the
flavors of strawberries.  When I lived near the strawberry capital of
Florida I used to buy my berries from a produce stand that prided itself on
their berries never being refrigerated.  They were great!