[Market-farming] re: calendar

Wiediger, Alison awiediger at HART.k12.ky.us
Mon Feb 14 16:10:57 EST 2005

This calendar stuff is a great idea - whatever is chosen as pictures.  What
I'm wondering about is this:  People buy calendars late in the year for the
next year.  Our market is open when produce is available - mid-April through
October, and from mid-August on (when school starts), has much lower traffic
levels.  When do you sell the calendar?  Or, do you do a mid-year to
mid-year calendar?

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm