[Market-farming] re: calendar

logrock logrock at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 14 13:15:46 EST 2005

Well said Oldtimin!  We recently watched the movie Calendar Girls, and
even though their hearts were in the right place, they were still
treated poorly by some, and made to feel ashamed.

Guy Clark's suggestions got me exited about trying a more family
oriented calendar at our market...one that reaches out to the community.