[Market-farming] re: calendar

Old Timin' oldtimin at williams-net.com
Mon Feb 14 12:55:13 EST 2005

My concern, if you will, with this is a markets reputation. Farmers markets
are thought of as family friendly, very "G" rated, this sort of thing ,
though it might raise a little quick cash, could have a long term negative
effect. I wouldn't want to take my family to a place where several vendors
had posed nude for a calander, and that calander was right there for sale.
Where my kids could accidently walk up and see someone flipping through
their new calander. There is enough "sexual" selling going on, I think one
thing people like about farmers markets is that it is not full of sexual
overtones.
Oldtimin