[Market-farming] re: calendar

guyclark at socket.net guyclark at socket.net
Mon Feb 14 12:03:19 EST 2005

Folks-

When I ran the community gardening group in town we did a
calendar/localized gardening almanac. We used month appropriate photos and
I put together the almanac portion (you could add in when each thing
likely becomes available). The smartest thing to do is to get local
businesses to sponsor months that make sense for their business. You can
figure out what it costs to print and then you know what to charge the
sponsors. If you do that, then all your sales are profit and you
strengthen relationships with local businesses, especially if you use a
local print shop.

Guy Clark
Columbia, MO