[Market-farming] RE: strawberry planting

mtlivestock crublee at libby.org
Mon Feb 14 11:41:38 EST 2005

Thank you everyone for the good information about strawberry planting.  It
has been helpful.

Sometimes I am not seeking advice on a subject and up pops some advice from
someone that not only makes sense, but it save me money and time I had not
been concerned about in the first place.

PLEASE keep up those "Here's a helpful hint".  What do you to save time,
money, or increase quality might be something we (list members) could try!

Thanks for all the great advice folks!