[Market-farming] Re: Community gardens and sidewalk bistros

Karen Sutherland ksutherland at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 13 15:32:00 EST 2005

Sounds like a great project.

You may be interested in a similar project started more than 10 years
ago in Holyoke, MA and getting better all the time:

www.nuestras-raices.org

All best wishes,

Karen Sutherland

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm at marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm at marpin.dm>