[Market-farming] Ramapo Tomato- Bob

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Sun Feb 13 09:56:18 EST 2005

Ramapo had always been an F1 hybrid, I don't know how it came to be OP. I
live 5 miles from the research farm and know the folks in charge of the
heirloom program and the folks responsible for the seed I will ask them..
They added Ramapo to their heirloom trails even though its a relatively
modern variety... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.