[Market-farming] Re: Re:heirloom tomatoes.

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Sat Feb 12 17:14:22 EST 2005

Joe & others,

So, you try to pick them what, two to three days before being dead ripe?

After picking, do they hold and color-up better in the dark (covered box) or
in the open?

Does a cooler temp (basement) do better than just shaded ( in an
outbuilding)?

Will warmer or cooler temps hurry them along?

Thanks.

Tom
Limerock Orchards