[Market-farming] Canopy

logrock logrock at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 12 13:15:31 EST 2005

Thanks Karen, I did see that on your previous post, and it is a great
idea.  Maybe I could sell the white one on ebay or something, and pay
for, at least part of, the material.  There are some really nice options
on this site:

http://www.outdoorfabrics.com/

And can a regular sewing machine handle this kind of material?  Doesn't
really matter, as I don't sew.  ;-)  Maybe an upholstery shop would be
able to do it at a reasonable cost.  You have me exited!  I really don't
want a white top!

Thanks,
Patty