[Market-farming] heirloom tomatoes

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Fri Feb 11 17:26:34 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:38:51 -0500, you wrote:

>>From my experience, there might be a small increase in costs.  It seems to
>me that the seeds are not quite as cheap as hybrids.

Whoa!  That's a shock.

I have a small, specialized seed selling company.  I buy
(and sell) both heirlooms and hybrids - I'm presently buying
and selling more than 150 different vegetable, garden fruit,
herb, and edible flower seeds.

The hybrid seeds are - on the whole - WAY more expensive
than the heirlooms.  WAY more.  WAY WAY more.

Pat

--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit and edible
flower seeds for successful container growing.