[Market-farming] FM's in rural areas

Old Timin' oldtimin at williams-net.com
Fri Feb 11 12:37:24 EST 2005

But this isn't necessarily so.  I live in a very, very rural
area and almost all homes here have room for a garden.  But
it seems that very, very, very few people garden here:

I agree, most people don't have the time, or at least don't want to make the
time to grow a garden. There are always going to be those that will grow
their own, but there also will always be enough that can find their time to
be more productive doing something else and buying from a market.
Oldtimin