[Market-farming] Marketing

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Fri Feb 11 12:13:20 EST 2005

Good for you. Those resellers have the same stuff that's in the supermarket
chains, don't they? And don't have the vine ripened, tasty, nutritious
produce you do. I understand the controversy over resellers is a hot issue
in many markets and some simply ban them. I don't know your area but season
extention helps us here with a 90-day growing season for warm weather
items. My 15 x 30 greenhouse is a must for starter plants. We're not up to
trying Coleman's 4-season system yet but we do have greens started 4 months
before last frost here.

paul tradingpost at gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net