[Market-farming] Marketing

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Fri Feb 11 10:55:18 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:36:33 -0600, you wrote:

>That's a quandary most of us face; we are torn between being
>successful and being honest non-deceivers.  It seems most of us MUST
>chose a grey area between being completely honest and being maximally
>successful.

I would have thought a lot of market-farmers *are*
market-farmers partly or mainly just because they want out
of the corporate-dominated culture:  because they don't want
to participate in it.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit and edible
flower seeds for successful container growing.