[Market-farming] Value added products

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Thu Feb 10 21:45:33 EST 2005

And then there's the low cost of the land itself.  I get it for $1,200 an
acre, scenery at no extra charge.  It does cost to improve poor soil and it
may take time, but compost and cover crops are a good idea long term
wherever cash crops are grown.

paul tradingpost at gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net