[Market-farming] Marketing

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Thu Feb 10 14:49:21 EST 2005

I deal with issues, not personalities, and I assure you I cannot be
insulted.  When someone posts contradictions or obviously questionable
claims,  they're inviting correction. I'm educated (Texas A&M), I grew up
with agriculture, I'm retired from government work, I know my market, and I
don't need luck.  Further, I'm not peddling anything on this list; all I
sell is local. I have no vested financial interest in promoting my views on
this list.  I certainly don't need to make exaggerated claims to drum up
business.

Anything else?

paul tradingpost at gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com