[Market-farming] Marketing

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Thu Feb 10 00:13:50 EST 2005

You teach workshops for an industry that doesn't exist? And what do you
call all the public relations and ad firms in this country, that do a
3-billion dollar business, if there is no marketing industry?  And do we
really need to be told that marketing is a necessary part of food selling?
You admit that despite all your research it still came down to luck.  So
much for fancy workshops ---

-paul tradingpost at gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net