[Market-farming] Canopy cover???

GreenMrkt at aol.com GreenMrkt at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 18:21:07 EST 2005

Its a duplicate of the original. The first canopy I bought came with a
ripstop type canopy, that mostly ripped and wouldn't stop. So I measured the canopy,
used a nice green patterned sunbrella fabric for the top (got that on ebay),
and front and side flaps, cotton duck for the pieces that tied down onto the
legs.

My new canopy is an EZ up and I haven't made a new canopy for it but will in
the next few months. This canopy cover doesn't have fabric leg pieces, just
the regular EZ UP Velcro (loop tape)

We also have a nice big sign (also gotten on ebay) that has our Farm store
name, address, and contact info. It attaches to the inside back of the canopy
itself using Velcro and a couple of color matched bungee cords to keep it from
flapping around.

Blessings,

Karen Wallman
Green Market Farm
710 Daniel Shays Hwy.
New Salem, Massachusetts 01355

TEL: 978-544-7911
FAX: 978-544-7587
EMAIL: greenmrkt at aol.com
WEB: HarvestAndHome.com(offline until 2005)

Green Market Farm is now a member of:
The Federation of Massachusetts Farmers Markets (FMFM)
Massachusetts Association of Roadside Stands (MARS)
The Massachusetts Specialty Food Association (MSFA)
North American Farmers Direct Marketing Association (NAFDMA)
Northeast Organic Farmers Association (NOFA)
Community Involved In Sustaining Agriculture (CISA)
Journal and Industry Affiliations
Confectioner
Candy Industry
Food Engineering