[Market-farming] Canopy

logrock logrock at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 9 09:32:41 EST 2005

Thanks everyone.  We are going to head over to Sam's today I think and
see what they have.  From Lucy and Willie's comments, I think we will
eliminate the Caravan. One problem that I see (only looking on-line for
suppliers) is that you get the choice of Red, White, and Blue covers.
Just found this place, and the prices seem better than others I have
looked at:

http://www.buyshade.com/index.php

And thanks ddunbar, for that extra confirmation. ;-)