[Market-farming] Canopy

Lucy Goodman goodows at infinet.com
Wed Feb 9 07:02:45 EST 2005

Mark,

I'll bet a lot of that heat is coming off the
surface you are selling on. Consider getting
a rug and putting that down under your
tables. the rug not only cuts heat
dramatically but is also a big draw for
customers. once I even sold a ratty old
oriental I used to use for $75 bucks to some
woman at a market i used to go to.

I really like our EZ-Up. I believe we have an
ExpressII model which cost around $250 from
Van Raalt (They are on the web. these prices
are from about 5 years ago) I have tried the
cheaper EZ Ups and have watched others
destroy the cheaper units bought at Sam's
Club at various markets. The cheaper units
are not very strong and have a crazy support
system (and i noticed the Caravan units have
the same support system as the cheaper EZUps.

If you are going to be in this line of work
as a career than invest in a shelter and
don't go cheap here.

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH