[Market-farming] Canopy

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Tue Feb 8 18:23:56 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 05:45:42PM -0500, logrock wrote:

> We used umbrellas at the market last year, but we are looking for a
> canopy for this season.  Is it worth it to shell out the $400 for the
> high end Caravan Classic?  There are so many others at less expensive
> prices...for instance, yesterday I saw one and a "Linens and Things"

I have several 10x10 EZUps and a 10x15 Caravan.  The EZUps are the
better value; it doesn't look like the Caravan is going to last any
longer than th EZUps.  The tall EZUps (Express and better) are more
durable than the lower ones.  $160-$200 at SAMs or similar.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Linux system uptime  226 days  6 hours 30 minutes