[Market-farming] Canopy

logrock logrock at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 8 17:45:42 EST 2005

We used umbrellas at the market last year, but we are looking for a
canopy for this season.  Is it worth it to shell out the $400 for the
high end Caravan Classic?  There are so many others at less expensive
prices...for instance, yesterday I saw one and a "Linens and Things"
store for $79, It was out on display, and looked decent. The tag said
"set-up in less than 5 minutes, steel frame, portable, easy assembly,
made for Linen and Things".  There was no manufacturing name listed that
I could see.  The canvas was tan with brown trim, so not the bright
happy yellow I was hoping for, but for $79...