[Market-farming] Market-Credit, debit, ATM, food stamps use

GreenMrkt at aol.com GreenMrkt at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 12:02:50 EST 2005

Hi Patrick,

In my expereince it's always a good idea to make it as easy for the customer
as possible. We do take credit cards at Market, and I haven't found anyone who
has complained that they had to wait. There are two of us at the market booth
so we can process two customers at once. Most customers area happily
surprised that we take credit cards. We thopught it was important because we bring
some non food items that can run the bill up fast (country farm aprons and garden
dressess and such that retail for 25 - 65 dollars) and taking credit cards
does make a difference.

Karen
Green Market Farm