[Market-farming] kinsey ag

marcy marcy at aculink.net
Tue Feb 8 00:39:56 EST 2005

So is Kinsey the guy to go with for a test on SE Colo soils? We're pretty
arid right here and I haven't been able to decide who to use. It's a whole
different game than the eastern soils. And from what I've been reading since
I do so much irrigating and some years have very limited rainfall, I
probably should also have a paste extract done using my irrigation water?
Any thoughts?

The more I read, the more convinced I am that the trace minerals are even
more important than we realize.