[Market-farming] Soil test

Adriana gutierrez-lagatta at charter.net
Mon Feb 7 17:03:42 EST 2005

I'm pretty sure that the agricultural extension service will run a soil test 
for you. They have provided this test in the 4 states that I've lived in. 
Cost is cheap, less than $10.  Call your extension office and they can send 
you a kit and instructions on how to prepare your oil samples.


More information about the Market-farming mailing list