[Market-farming] Re: veggie crates

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Mon Feb 7 10:11:32 EST 2005

Re: [Market-farming] veggie crates and coolersYes, the yellow one from Monte looks like the ones I have seen used.  They worked well with cherries.  Once you make the mistake of trying to stack, and find out you turned the lug the wrong way, and end up nesting, you will not do it again.

If you are using them for tomatoes, I am sure you will get two layers (maybe three depending on the size of toms) in a lug although with three layers they could get heavy.

Tom
Limerock Orchards