[Market-farming] cost of sales

marcy marcy at aculink.net
Wed Feb 2 13:29:31 EST 2005

I'm one too that would like to know the upside potential. My fellow vendors can help too with ideas and suggestions for my sales or maybe things they notice that my customers might not tell me. It inspires me to know that someone else might have made $XXX that day.  I may expect my sales to be lower or higher depending on their philosophy and what they're selling. If someone else is selling meat, they're going to have a higher $ in sales and they also have a higher cost to produce it, but I think most people can figure that out.

I'd like to see more info on #s and $s
Maybe we could just make an email form for folks to complete with the basic questions?  I'm not even sure how many customers our market had, so that'd be a good place for me to start!