[Market-farming] Fingerling potatoes:certified seed

wildernessflowers at comcast.net wildernessflowers at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 11:27:20 EST 2005

hi all have to concur with discussion re using  certified  potato seed pieces
store' left overs' are adisaster waiting to happen

http://www.fedcoseeds.com/......aka moose tubers  is a good source

we buy from rockey farms in center colorado  selling both conventional and organic colcorado certified seed   great results ..higher yields and disease free
 they have fingerlings as well as ...all blue ,yukons german butter ball etc

Rockey Farms                         719-754-3744
Verlin and Warren Rockey           719-754-3702 (FAX)
48284 County Rd. C                719-754-3676
Center, CO 81125         719-580-0048
E-mail: potech at fone.net
719-588-5726 Sheldon
http://www.coloradopotato.org/sections/potato_image_pages/growers.html