[Market-farming] Market Legal Problems -- Assistance Requested

Joyce Paski elderberrywine4u at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 19:15:04 EDT 2004

Mark, as state, county and local town laws differ widely all over the country,  I recommend borrowing from the library or purchasing for yourself The Legal Guide for Direct Farm Marketing by Neil Hamilton.  He has a great chapter on legal woes and I certainly found the book helpful.  In fact, at the time I bought the book I was working as a litigation secretary at a medium size law firm on Michigan Avenue in Chicago and several of the attorneys there borrowed the book from me to read!  I believe you can order the book from ATTRA.  Good luck!