[Market-farming] get a rope/ was Market Legal Problems -- Assistance Requested

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Sat Oct 30 12:37:12 EDT 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:48:59 -0600, you wrote:

>Business permits, sure, but "special events" permits to assemble on private land, I don't think so.

I'll wager that - if they didn't sell anything to the public
- they wouldn't need a permit.  I.e., that the farmers could
assemble and discuss farming (or current events or sports or
whatever) without a permit.

Pat
--
Coming soon:  www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful