[Market-farming] Market Legal Problems -- Assistance Requested

Shelly Elliott shelly at idlethyme.com
Sat Oct 30 11:21:48 EDT 2004

Matt,
Our fledgling market, The Wyoming Fresh Market, has also had a wonderful
first year. We are looking forward to next year. We were required to
purchase a permit and a pricey insurance policy as well. We decided that
since we want a long term healthy relationship with the county that we would
go along with their requirements. We made a few attempts to get them to bend
the rules to no avail. In the end it all worked out, we had a successful
market year, the county got their permits and we are on good terms to open
the market next year. Good luck!
Shelly