[Market-farming] get a rope/ was Market Legal Problems -- Assistance Requested

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Sat Oct 30 08:00:29 EDT 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:42:50 -0600, you wrote:

>A permit to assemble on private land? No Arizona statute stipulating that we're free and clear to do what we want?
>
>Anybody else think this is absurd? Since when is everything against the law that's not specifically permitted? Has Arizona gone communist?  Do churches need an assembly permit? How about yard sales?
>
>Get a lawyer. Accuse them of communist ideas, see how they react. Better yet, get a rope.

Businesses have needed various licenses, permits or
whatevers to operate in this country for many, many years.
The market is a business.

I expect that similar requirements exist in most or all
other countries, capitalist or communist (well, there's only
one communist country left, really).

Pat

--
Coming soon:  www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful