[Market-farming] Market Legal Problems -- Assistance Requested

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Sat Oct 30 07:51:54 EDT 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:54:32 -0400, you wrote:

>So my question is this:  has anyone else experienced similar trouble and
>what did you do about it?  Also, if anyone has any suggestions as to what
>to do next, I'm all ears.  Feel free to ask more questions if I haven't
>been clear enough on certain points.  I've cc-ed out market manager on this
>email just in case you want to talk to her instead.

It would seem to me the simplest and best course of action
would be just to get the permit.  Why not?

I wouldn't be surprised at all that a market selling food
would need a permit.  Or - for that matter - a regular
market selling anything.

Pat

--
Coming soon:  www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful