[Market-farming] Market Legal Problems--Assistance Requested

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Sat Oct 30 07:07:13 EDT 2004

If you are going back to the feed store to sell, and have not had a problem there, why not approach the feed store about having the other farmers join you there too?

Tom

  In order to protect the private landowner, we've pretty much decided to
  shut down the market until we can work all this out.  I won't be affected
  (much) becuase I can go back to my little one-man show at the feed store.
  However, the integrity of the market might be compromised for a while,
  which is a shame.

  Ah, growing pains.....

  Please -- any other advice or ideas will be eagerly accepted!

  Happy growin'!

  Matt Cheselka
  Cosmic Lettuce