[Market-farming] Gophers

Leigh Hauter lh at pressroom.com
Fri Oct 29 23:14:45 EDT 2004

Isn't there a terrier bred for just this sort of task.  A fox terrier
was bred to go down fox dens and dispose of the fox. And then there
are rat terriers. I would research this 'natural' cure if I was
overrun with gophers, and if they populated my countryside to such an
extent that they would be a recurring problem. Something like a wire
terrier if you can find one that hasn't had its hunting instincts
bred out of it.