[Market-farming] shop vac

Brigette Leach avalonfarmshomegrown at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 27 12:09:07 EDT 2004

Margaret,
Noticed your post. I just purcahsed a rechargable cordless wet-dry vac from QVC, fully intending to use it in the gardens on squash bugs and Japanese beetles. Although I haven't used it yet and can't give an opinion on how well it will work, wanted you to know that there is such an item. As I recall it costs less than $30.
Have a great day!

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown
Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more information. 269-746-4648
Support American farmers and burn the best soy candle...Mia Bella!
Love candles? Enter our weekly drawing to win a jar candle and a Bella Bar at http://getgoingcandles.scent-team.com