[Market-farming] shop vac

MaggsMD at aol.com MaggsMD at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 11:19:09 EDT 2004

I still have not pulled some old kale plants that have been hit by harlequin
bugs because I have been at a loss of what to do with all those plants that
have oodles of bugs crawling all over them.

I have decided to invest in the shop vac that was discussed earlier.  Is
there a certain type of shop vac that I should get for vacuuming up bugs?  I will
also need about 100 feet of extension cord.  I must admit that I thought the
shop vac idea was pretty strange until now when I have not come up with any
better ideas for cleaning up these bugs for the season.

Margaret
Knoxville, MD