[Market-farming] garlic

Steve Bridges steve at texasgrown.com
Sun Oct 24 16:00:46 EDT 2004

Hi Willie,
We have a great source of garlic sets right here in Texas. Call Bob Anderson at Gourmet Garlic Gardens. He's got a great selection of the usual and unusual. His contact info is:

Gourmet Garlic Gardens
12300 FM 1176
Bangs, Texas 76823
1-(325) 348-3049
Toll-free Order Line (866) 348-3049
http://www.gourmetgarlicgardens.com/
email: bob at web-access.net

Bob Wells Nursery has a patented plumcot. Same as pluots?

Bob Wells Nursery
17160 CR 4100
Lindale, TX 75771
(903) 882-3550